Photoquest “Team’s values”
General concept of training
Training combines three elements:
- Communicative and cognitive;
The first element - communicative and cognitive - is implemented in the classroom, where participants will receive a general knowledge of the laws of the team development. This knowledge prompts reflection on peculiarities of cooperation and of "give & take" balance.
The second and the third elements are implemented in the format of creative photo-quest.
Training provides opportunities to:
- Refresh interpersonal relationships;
- To let through yourself meaning of important, but for majority abstract concepts of responsibility, trust, and partnership;
- To creatively express these concepts;
- To present them to others.
Each participant has the opportunity to solve this task from different perspectives: a model, a director of group scenes, or a photographer.
Participants are not limited by any frames of genre or plot. From the training perspective any vision through the lens of photo-art is interesting and valuable.
To help participants to solve creative tasks with each works the master – famous, experienced and award-winning photographer.
Duration of training: 3 - 4 hours.
- Business trainer
- Photo masters
For more details about training please contact us.